Sunday, March 29, 2009

March

Since it has been almost a month, I better update what has been going on with the O'Hanlon's.

Our first child, Ernie, is recovering from his knee surgery. He's given us a scare a few times by walking on three legs again. This time, it's his "good" knee that he's not putting weight on. We're really hoping that we're not in for another surgery.

Liam is finishing up swim lessons. He enjoys them a lot, but isn't the best listener. He has a hard time waiting for his turn.

Maureen finally has teeth! Just two, but she's awfully cute with them. Her stomach issues seem to be getting a little better. It will be nice when she doesn't have to have a bib on.

She is motoring all over the place. We have to keep an eye on her since she tends to find Liam's toys and everything goes right to her mouth!

I'd love to post pics, but this computer doesn't have the slot for my camera card, so I'll have to do it once I've moved pics to my flash drive.

No comments: